Great Manchester Run - Tips
20 May 2016
If you are taking on the Great Manchester Run this weekend here are a few bits of information to help you!
- If you haven't received your t-shirt from us or if you would like a running vest (available for £8) then please come and see us in the Charity Village in Albert Square from 9am to pick one up!
- If you have any queries about you running number please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you registered after the 17 May then you will need to pick you race number up on Friday, Saturday or Sunday from the Information Point in Albert Square.
- This week and the week after you have completed the run is a great time to push your online giving page!
- If you need an extra fundraising boost - use the ‘guess my time’ sweepstake form. If you would like one then e-mail us at email@example.com
- After you have finished the run visit us in Albert Square near the Town Hall (not Manchester Central) and let the team from TreatmentSleek tend to your aching muscles! Plus we have lots of goodies including some delicious snack bars courtesy of Eat Natural.
- Make sure you don't push yourself too hard over the next few days
- Make sure you carb load the night before and get an early night on Saturday!
- READ the runners guide here which has lots of useful information in!
- Lastly but most importantly record BBC2 from 11am and see if you can spot yourself taking part!