Humphrey's Lantern Walk
This November, we’re inviting you to join Humphrey Bear in the beautiful surroundings of Heaton Park in support of Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital.
With family friendly accessible routes, walkers can choose from a 2k or 4k distance and there is an autism friendly start line available.
Register here for just £5 per child. We’d love our participating walkers to try to raise a minimum of £35 in sponsorship for their challenge, helping us to fund important projects in support of our poorly young patients here at Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital.
All registered children taking part will receive an exclusive 2021 Humphrey’s Lantern Walk medal, a goody bag and a twinkling light and lantern to light up the route’s tunnel as the sun starts to set.
Those that register before 1st October 2021 will be in with a chance of winning exclusive goodies from Olivia Birchenough from Channel 5’s Milkshake, including a personalised birthday video and a selection of merchandise signed by Olivia herself! Signed items include Milkshake! magazines, hand sanitisers and Charity water bottles. Terms and conditions apply.*
Registration on the day will open at 1.30pm at The Stables Restaurant, and Humphrey himself will wave the first of the walkers over the start line at 3.15pm.
If you can’t join us on the day and would like to take on your own individual Lantern Walk from home or from a location that’s personal to you, that’s no problem – select the virtual registration option on our form to let us know.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Those taking part in Humphrey’s Lantern Walk at Heaton Park or their own Lantern Walk walk are eligible to enter the draw.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, an online registration via the official link must be received by the charity by 10pm on Thursday 30th September.
- The prize will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email.
- The winner’s name (first name, age and town only) will be publicised on the Humphrey Lantern’s Walk page on rmchcharity.org.uk
- The physical prizes will be posted out to the winner.
- The personalised birthday video call will be sent by email at least one week before the winning child’s birthday. It will be sent to the email address given upon registration unless the charity is notified otherwise.