Gift Aid

If you are a UK tax payer, we can claim back tax you have already paid on your donations, helping your money work even harder for us.

Please note that if you pay less Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations, it is your responsibility to pay any difference. To download a Gift Aid Declaration form click here.